Paper plates are cheap, easy to store and easy to dispose. Those in the food industry recognize the benefits of using paper plates. They keep costs down by minimizing the need for dish washing and shelf space and can be thrown away after use.
Today's paper plates come in all sizes, shapes and colors. When reviewing paper plates information, ask yourself the following before ordering them:
1. Do you want paper plates that can carry food without losing their shape or dripping?
2. How many paper plates do you need on a regular basis?
3. On which occasions will you use paper plates?
Keep durability in mind when shopping for paper platesA durable paper plate can ensure that spills, leaks and messes are avoided. If you do nothing else, find paper plates that are sturdy. It can mean the difference between serving an enjoyable meal and having to replace the food and/or cleaning up the mess from a leaky plate.
Buy in bulk to save money on paper platesBe sure to factor in value when shopping for a paper plates provider. Many paper plate vendors offer discounts on sales of bulk items. If you need lots of paper plates and have the room to store them, why not buy in bulk and save?
Consider decorative themes or colored plates to coordinate with your event planningThrowing a party or catering an event? Paper plates in a decorative theme may give it that special touch, whatever the occasion. If decoratively themed paper plates are over the top, perhaps colored plates will brighten things up.
- Want to advertise a business or commemorate a special event? Some vendors can put your logo or text directly on the paper plates.
- Paper plate holders can support a less-durable paper plate's shape and help you avoid leaks or spills.
- If you're trying to be eco-friendly, then take a look at biodegradable paper plates that can be disposed of in compost bins for recycling.