You have to spend some time to go through the features of commercial popcorn poppers before making your final purchase. You want to ensure the popcorn machine that you choose has the ability to produce enough popcorn to meet the demand of your customers.
Commercial popcorn machines come in all shapes and sizes. Most likely, the output amount of your maker will help narrow down your choices to a few select popcorn machines.
- Choose the size of your commercial popcorn maker. For a small concession stand, you may only need a 4 to 6 ounce popcorn machine. For a very large operation, look for 16 ounce popcorn makers or bigger.
- Decide between electric or gas popcorn machines. You need to compare costs of running each machine and what type of connection that you have available.
- Find a commercial popcorn machine supplier and place your order. After comparing prices and products, settle on the supplier that can give you the best deals on popcorn makers.
- Order your supplies and adjust the amounts based on your sales figures. After your initial launch, you may need to adjust your supply order or buy additional accessories for commercial popcorn poppers.
Look Through the Inventory of Commercial Popcorn Machine SuppliersRead the descriptions of each commercial popcorn poppers. Verify on whether the machine is a table top model or if you need to purchase a popcorn machine cart as well.
Pick the Style and Size of the Popcorn MachineYou want to base the style that you purchase on the visibility of the popcorn maker. If customers will view your machine, you may want to choose an antique style over the standard popcorn machines. Judge the size of the model by considering the number of customers that you average.
Purchase the Necessary Accessories and Supplies for the Popcorn MakerAfter buying your popcorn machines, you need to purchase the accessories and supplies to work the makers. Products that you must buy include: oil, kernels, seasoning, scoops, tubs and butter dispensers.
Expand Your Business with Popcorn Vending MachinesAs an added income, you can furnish different locations with popcorn vending machines that provide customers with delicious hot popcorn in minutes.
- Remember to purchase warranty coverage on your commercial popcorn maker or popcorn vending machine. You'll need to make sure that a service technician is available in the case of breakage.