Whether you want to promote a company-sponsored event or simply advertise your business, use promotional stadium cups as a great way to spread the word. Inexpensive, long-lasting and most often reusable, stadium cups have evolved into a favorite promotional item of many companies to increase awareness of their business.
As an added bonus, you may find that customers take the stadium cups home from the event, reminding them later on about the event or your company. This can give your advertising an extended shelf life. Before you purchase stadium cups, consider the following:
1. Purchase regular stadium cups from a customized stadium cups provider.
2. Go eco-friendly, and find stadium cups made of recycled materials.
3. Add flare to your product, and purchase novelty stadium cups.
Purchase personalized cups, and let your stadium cups' information do the advertisingThere's no better way to advertise your business than to have people do the advertising for you. By imprinting your company's logo or name onto the side of stadium cups, customers spread the word of your organization or event. Many companies offer a choice of colors, allowing you to use one color all the way up to four colors.
Search out environmentally-friendly stadium cupsDon't think that simply because you're using plastic that you're damaging the planet. You can find distributors who want to lower their carbon footprint on the planet, and purchase recycled stadium cups from them. With the trend toward going more green, why not emphasize that and choose a stadium cups provider who offers eco-friendly cups.
Be creative, and choose novelty stadium cupsJust because the lights go out, it doesn't mean customers shouldn't be able to view your product. By selecting novelty stadium cups, such as those that glow in the dark or even change colors, you can get more people talking about your business.
- Most stadium cups distributors encourage you to buy their products in bulk, lowering the overall cost to you. It's best to order more at the time of the original purchase; if you run out, you may have to pay another set-up fee, and you may not receive the exact same type of printing you received with your original order.
- If you're searching for a spill-proof option, consider using plastic lids with straw inserts for your stadium cups. You can mix and match colors and serve the cups with or without straws, all for mere pennies per lid.