Many home decor shops and kitchen stores sell a variety of tableware and dinnerware. Often tableware sets coordinate with the themes of the shop and offer the customer something he or she may not be able to find in a large box or department store. Finding items of quality that are still unique enough to fill the decorating niche is doable, but takes some thought.
If you are an interior decorator or shop owner and are looking into tableware, you have many options. You can provide handmade tableware or mass produced tableware, and you can also offer coordinating silverware and accessories in a variety of styles and colors.
How then to choose? When selecting tableware styles for your clients, consider the following:
1. Find dinnerware and tableware that is in keeping with your customers' tastes and needs.
2. When possible, buy your unique dinnerware and tableware from wholesale dinnerware distributors.
3. Offer complimentary cutlery styles.
4. For a total look, offer accessories and other coordinating tableware items.
Offer tableware that is in keeping with your customers' needsColor trends change seasonally, yet quality tableware can last a long, long time. Handmade dinnerware pairs practicality with what's aesthetically beautiful in lines that will often hold up over time.
Consider buying dinnerware from wholesalersIf you want to carry mass-produced dinnerware, wholesale distributors can save you time and money, by offering a variety of popular products at discounted prices.
Offer coordinating cutlery styles, complete tableware sets, and accessoriesConsider offering a line of silverware and cutlery styles that coordinates with your tableware products. Customers will also want to be able to restock single tableware items as well as buy accessories for their existing tableware sets.
- One way of bringing in new customers is by offering a gift registry. New customers will come in to pick out the tableware products they want to give.