Every company struggles for ideas on what to send to show their appreciation to important clients and vendors. Personalized gift items like pens and daily planners are a bit played out, while alcohol can be considered by some as unprofessional. So what’s left?
Consumables are always a good bet, and coffee and tea gift baskets are a nice, professional choice that most people will enjoy. And because coffee and tea go hand and hand with the work environment, chances are the coffee and tea gifts you send will be shared with an entire department instead of just your main contact.
Before you start shopping for coffee baskets and tea gifts, consider the following:
- Determine whether a prepackaged coffee or tea gift set is the best, most economical option or if a custom gift where you can pick and choose items would be better. Keep in mind quantity, too. Are you sending the same coffee or tea gift baskets to dozens of clients? If so, look for buy-in-bulk discounts.
- Stay within a budget. There’s no need to hurt your bottom line with a thoughtful gesture.
- Explore gourmet items and practical add-ons. Everyone gets excited about a brand name they like or a clever new gadget.
Choose a theme for your coffee and tea gift basketsMost coffee and tea gift basket suppliers have already thought long and hard about great combinations of items to include in their baskets. Rely on them to know what's best and select a thematic coffee or tea basket.
Don't break the bank on coffee and tea giftsRemember that coffee and tea gift baskets are a nice gesture to say thank you - they don't have to supply the company with a year's supply worth of beverages.
Give 'em what they likeWe all know someone who is addicted to Starbucks or another one of the coffee giants out there. Some coffee gift baskets include brand-name coffees as an extra touch.
Think practical when shopping for tea baskets or coffee giftsUseful add-ons like coffee presses or tea infusors are a great addition to coffee and tea gift baskets.
- Look for top regional or local coffee and tea suppliers. Vendors and clients will appreciate that you supported their local economy.
- Be sure to include a personal note with your coffee and tea gift baskets to let your vendor or client know how much you appreciate them.