Graphic design services help create your professional image. Well-crafted business brochures, logo design, business cards and other marketing materials speak volumes about your business. Turning to experts to handle the graphic design of your printed pieces gives you the assurance that your marketing materials will be of high quality and that they’ll accurately reflect the image you hope to portray.
Graphic design solutions that offer high-quality materials without the high prices include customizable templates for brochures, business cards and other marketing materials. A variety of online vendors offer graphic design services using templates for basic business brochures and business cards for a minimal investment.
Keys to choosing great graphic design services include:
- Review the portfolios of graphic design firms to see their client list and to see how well those brands were translated through their marketing materials.
- Ask graphic designers and graphic design firms for references for similar projects.
- Make sure you know what to expect from the graphic designers in terms of the number of designs and revisions they will provide for their set fee.
Outsource graphic design services to freelance graphic designersSmall businesses can save money by hiring freelance graphic designers instead of contracting with larger graphic design firms.
Download design templates for brochure design and other collateralIf you need help creating a basic company newsletter or brochure design, stock templates are a good place to turn. Often, all you have to do is add your copy, logo and artwork.
Find graphic design firms that specialize in corporate identity and logo designBefore you open the door for business, you should have your logo design and business identity ironed out. Update your business identity or logo design when your company moves or merges, or just to keep your look fresh.
business logo design, check the Business.com directory.
Choose graphic design firms that specialize in brochure design and collateral materialsYou can outsource small graphic design projects, such as your company's brochure design or marketing collateral materials and direct mail pieces, to graphic design firms that specialize in these types of print projects.
brochure design at Business.com.
Quick print graphic design solutionsIf you need a brochure or marketing piece fast, your best bet is to choose a quick printer that offers graphic design services on-site.
- Find out what the graphic designers or graphic design firms provide as a final result. Do they provide artwork on disk, or will they work with your chosen printer to do press proofs?
- Some graphic designers charge by the hour; others charge per project.
- When getting quotes from graphic designers, find out what the quotes include in terms of delivery of the work, proofing, revisions and set-up fees.