Assess employee performance with 360 degree performance reviewsIn 360 degree performance reviews, you track and assess your employee performance with the help of employee peers, management and other relevant people. A 360 degree peer review allows you to tap into the knowledge of those who work alongside your employees or otherwise observe your employees, rather than simply using your own limited observation of that employee. Find the best 360 degree performance reviews to fit your employees' and business's specific needs by considering the following:
- Limit your 360 degree peer review according to your company's specifications.
- Employees - and subordinates - who participate in another person's 360 degree employee peer review appreciate the chance to give positive (or improvement-related) feedback to make their workplace a better place.
- Identify areas for improvement, hidden strengths and weaknesses, and more through 360 degree peer review systems.
Get help from flexible 360 degree performance reviews
Use a Web based 360 degree review programA Web based 360 degree review can be accessed by a number of designated employees via an Internet connection anywhere at any time. With a Web based 360 degree review program, you don't need to install software or pay for multiple licenses. Web based 360 degree performance reviews also offer the flexibility of allowing employees to conduct employee peer reviews at their convenience.
Use 360 degree review programs for management, consultants and othersLook for 360 degree review systems that are designed specifically for those whose performances can really make or break the company (and the other employees) - the management. Confidential 360 review assessments allow employees (who would otherwise be afraid of speaking freely) to offer feedback on the performance of company leaders.
Find 360 degree review options in employee performance management software packagesSome employee performance software offers the 360 degree review as a feature. With a 360 review feature, you can input the collected information into your employee performance software for a well-rounded analysis of that person's strengths and weaknesses.
- Follow the law: Find a 360 degree peer review program that automatically scans for non-compliant language, slurs and other illegal material.
- See clearly: A 360 review helps you miss any "blind spots" (especially unwanted behaviors) employees may not exhibit in your presence.
- Think flexibility: The most effective 360 degree performance reviews are those that you can adjust to fit your organization's and employees' specific goals and measures.
- Put customers to work: Find 360 degree review options that allow you to consider the customers' input in assessing employees' performance.
- DIY 360 review: Your budget and time constraints help determine whether you (or an outside firm) should manage your 360 performance reviews.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.