Enjoying the fruits of a diverse group of apple distributorsApple farmers produce millions of apples every year in a variety of flavors and textures. They are grown in most every shade of red, green and yellow, used in many different products such as apple sauce, apple pie and apple fritters and are most commonly eaten whole as a snack food.
Apple growers work hard to continuously provide one of the most popular and healthy fruits available. Farmers must work hard to keep a surplus of the crop available at all times in order to meet the demands of the public. Here are a few statistics about the large number of apples that are grown and consumed worldwide:
1. There are up to 7,500 varieties of apples that are being grown by world apple producers.
2. Farmers in the United States produce 2,500 types of apples.
3. There are 36 states that produce apples for commercial purposes, but they are grown in every state.
4. In the United States, the average person eats around 19 pounds of apples every single year.
Purchase a diverse crop of apples from apple growers
Find farms that are growing apples organically to provide extra health benefitsIt is currently possible to find an organic version of almost any product you want. Organic foods are popular because they have not been sprayed with the large amount of pesticides and chemicals that are used on most other foods. Many people are interested in healthier lifestyles and food products that are safer to eat and better for the environment. Give an organic apple a try and compare the taste to other apples to determine what is best for you.
Buy product in bulk from a wholesale apple fruit supplierSmall business owners who wish to sell apples can make deals with wholesale apple growers to purchase any type of apple for reselling purposes.
Start growing applesWhen you grow apples you get the opportunity to plant and nurture your own fresh food and save some money. Apple trees only require a small amount of room and can fit into most back yards. Purchase some apple seeds or an apple tree and create your own supply of the popular fruit.
- Apples are a great source of fiber, an essential part of any diet.
- Slice up apples and eat them as a healthy and nutritious option when you want a snack.
- Purchase wholesale apples when you need a large amount of them for bigger groups.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.