Banker Education and Training for Tellers
Keep your teller's education current so they provide better service to your customersBanking courses help bank tellers better play their important role as the face, voice and hands of a bank. Banking classes in customer service, security and money handling can be offered to tellers as:
1. In-house banker education and training programs.
2. Online banking classes.
3. Seminar style banking courses.
Banker education and training classes are used to educate new employees about the bank’s protocols, rules and expectations. They can also be used as functional training courses for bankers and tellers. When setting up these on-site banking courses you will want to develop a standardized curriculum that all tellers must complete in order to work for you.
When selecting online banking education programs or banking seminars for your tellers make sure you follow these steps:
1. Select a banking seminar that makes sense for your tellers' job description.
2. Select a delivery method that is practical for your bank.
3. Select banking classes for your tellers that are within your bank's employee education budget.
Identify banking courses that deal with money handling
Renton Technical College and BVS offer online courses for bank tellers on a variety of topics including money handling and customer service.
Protect your staff with a banking seminar in security issues for banksSecurity is a huge issue now with all financial institutions. Since your tellers are on the front line, so to speak, they need to know how to handle dangerous situations, as well as how to handle document security issues.
Enroll your tellers in banking seminars for customer serviceCustomer service is a key skill that tellers need to develop. Fortunately there are a lot of great, low cost customer service courses and seminars they can take.
- Bank training courses are a great way to improve employee job satisfaction and lower turnover rate.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.