CTI call center software gives your agents full access to a customer's history as soon as they pick up the phoneComputer telephony integration (CTI) is a technology that marries the computer with the telephone in a call center. Thanks to CTI call center software solutions, a customer history pop-up screen appears on an employee’s computer as soon as a customer call comes in, giving the employee complete insight into the customer’s history and data.
CTI solutions allow customer service representatives and sales agents to have better informed interactions with customers, resulting in increased sales and improved customer service. Today’s call centers use CTI software systems as part of their complete call center solution.
When shopping for CTI solutions, consider the following:
1. CTI software systems that provide customer pop-up screens.
2. Call center software that includes CTI solutions.
3. Adding scripting to computer telephony for greater productivity.
4. CTI services with industry-specific solutions.
Choose CTI software systems that include customer pop-up screens
Look for call center software that includes CTI solutionsComputer telephony is part of a comprehensive call center solution that includes features such as IVR (interactive voice response), inbound/outbound calling, call routing, predictive dialers, and multi-site support as well as reporting and analytics.
Add scripting to CTI software systemsProviding scripting for call center agents is a proven productivity enhancer. CTI solutions that integrate scripting with the customer pop-up screen is an added benefit.
Industry-specific CTI servicesFrom hospitality to emergency response, different industries have different call center needs. While shopping for CTI services, look at CTI software systems that are optimized for your specific customer needs.
- When shopping for CTI software systems, ask about training and product support.
- Save money by considering CTI software systems that offer modular solutions rather than those that offer a large integrated call center package.
- If your call center has several locations, make sure your CTI call center software can handle multi-site call centers.
- Make sure to choose CTI call center software that will integrate with your existing telephony infrastructure and agent workstation environments.
- Ask computer telephony vendors if their CTI solutions can integrate with fax, email, chat, video and other customer contact points.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.