Make your presentation materials snap with a color copier
Many professional office businesses need dedicated color copiers, whereas some can get by with going to a copy store on occasion. If you regularly print color presentation materials for multiple clients, the investment in a good color copier may be worth the expense. Before you begin shopping for color copiers you need to examine:
1. How many copies will you make per hour/day/week?
2. What is your budget?
3. What kind of service plan do you need?
Options for color copiers
copier grid listing.
CapacityThe color copier that’s right for your business depends in large part on the number of color copies you need. If you only need to make a few color copies a day, you can probably get by with a lower-end model whereas if you’re churning out thousands of color copies each week, you’ll need a high performance model.
Get multiple quotes on color copiersMake sure to comparison shop from an impartial source to find the right copier.
copiers questionnaire at ResourceNation.com.
Consider renting a color copierIf you have a large project that you need a color printer for or you don’t want to commit to a purchase, consider renting or leasing a color copier.
Hire an expertIf buying or leasing office equipment is about as confusing as it gets, consider letting a professional do the copier shopping for you.
Buy used color copiersConsider saving money by opting for a used or refurbished color copier.
All-in-one machinesCan’t afford an expensive laser color copier? You’re not alone. They can range anywhere from $1,000 to $100,000. Many small business owners opt to buy one machine that serves as a color printer, color copier, scanner and fax machine. All-in-one inkjet models prices start at under $100, while all-in-one laser models start at $200.
- If you plan on having multiple users networked to one printer, ask questions about memory and networking capabilities when shopping for your copier.
- When budgeting for your new color copier, make sure to add in costs for special paper, toner and service.
- If you can’t afford an expensive color copier, consider starting out with an all in one printer that copies, prints, faxes and scans and upgrading later.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.