Commercial Real Estate Listings
Need a new home for your company? Scan business property listings like a proIn business, success often hinges on location. To find a stellar site for your business, scour commercial real estate listings. Whether you're searching for commercial property for lease or commercial property for sale, business property listings should be your first step. Finding commercial real estate listings has never been easier thanks to the Internet. Numerous sites specializing in commercial real estate have popped up to put your property search right at your fingertips. The Internet isn't your only option for business property listings. You can find commercial real estate listings in newspapers and weekly business publications, or you can hire a commercial real estate broker to assist with your search.
To get the most out of commercial property listing services:
1. Determine if you are looking for commercial property for sale or commercial property for lease.
2. Confine your business property listings search to a specific type of property, for instance, retail, office or industrial.
3. Narrow your search on online commercial real estate listings by choosing a price range, the number of square feet you need and more.
Go to the specialists in online commercial real estate listings
Check major commercial brokerage sites for business property listingsMajor brokerage firms post their commercial real estate listings on their websites for free viewing. Of course, only properties they are selling or leasing are included.
Hire a broker for help searching business property listingsCommercial real estate brokers know the ropes when it comes to commercial property for lease or sale. These experts can help you zero in on the right property and can help you negotiate the sale or lease.
real estate brokerage firms and brokers at Business.com to help you find an expert or try the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, the leading industrial and commercial real estate association.
Narrow your search for commercial property for sale or leaseTargeting your search when using commercial property listing services is essential for a successful search. The more focused your search, the more likely the search results will meet your needs.
retail real estate at Business.com.
- A local broker who understands the business climate in your area is better equipped to help you find the best commercial property for lease or sale.
- Once you have a short list of commercial property for sale or lease, drive by each of them to see if they offer the kind of access and visibility you need and to see if the neighboring businesses complement yours.
- When searching commercial property listings, consider how much square footage your company will need as it grows, not simply how much it needs today.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.