Creating a Coffee Experience for Clients
How to create a great coffee experience for anyone who visits your officeMany businesses, no matter what size, offer coffee to clients or other individuals who visit their offices. The problem is that not nearly as many companies give much thought to the process.
Sit down with your favorite coffee beverage in hand while you consider the following important reasons for creating a memorable coffee experience for clients and visitors:
- The complete coffee experience at your office creates a favorable impression of your business. From the coffee brands you select to the types of cups you use to serve it, clients will remember and look forward to coming back.
- It creates a diversion or relaxing break for your clients. If you have multiple clients waiting not so patiently, enjoying a coffee experience similar to what you'd find in a cafe is a great way for them to pass the time.
- Your company will experience increased productivity. Employees who have access to a high quality coffee supply are less likely to leave the office as often for coffee breaks. It's the same reason why companies like Google offer free lunch.
Decide whether or not you want to use coffee distributors and coffee wholesalers or do it yourself
Pick the right self-serve coffee solution for your officeSome offices have difficulty maintaining one coffee pot, much less having an entire area devoted to coffee. If grinding coffee beans and brewing coffee is too time-consuming for your office environment, hassle-free solutions might work well in your office.
Opt for a hassle-free, automated coffee optionSo many aspects of modern-day offices are automated, and coffee can be automated too.
Find the best accessories coffee wholesalers have to offerThe little details add up to a great presentation. Forget white, Styrofoam cups. Many attractive options exist.
- If you choose the popular 12-cup coffee pot option over a single-serve coffee pot, make sure you pay attention to how long you keep coffee after it's done brewing. Obviously, you won't use up an entire pot as quickly as a coffeehouse, but coffee that has been sitting too long can get very bitter.
- Don't forget companion snack items. Single-serve biscotti is a good option.
- Forgo coffee distributors and coffee wholesalers if you have a small office. You can purchase almost everything you need for your office at a nearby supermarket.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.