Retail Shop Furniture
Pick top-quality furniture for a retail store without breaking your budgetFurniture for a retail store contributes to the store's image. While you don't want to exceed what you can afford to spend on commercial store furniture, you do want to take into account the appearance and durability of the furniture that you select.
Consider the following before choosing retail shop furniture:
1. Make a furniture budget and stick to it. Quality furniture for retail stores is pricey, and you don't want to get carried away with all the enticing options.
2. Determine what you need to make your retail space functional and inviting for yourself, employees and customers. If your budget allows, hire a space planner, or look for a commercial furniture retailer who offers interior-design services as a courtesy.
3. Look for furniture that can stand up to daily use.
4. Check out your competitors' stores. Take note of their stores' ambiance and furniture choices, and incorporate the aspects you like best into your store.
Get quality retail store furniture that doesn't bust your budget
Buy retail shop furniture that stands up to wear and tearRetail shop furniture takes a lot of abuse. When purchasing commercial furniture for a retail store, it's important to consider whether the surfaces can be easily cleaned or wiped off if something is spilled on them. Choose pieces upholstered in fabric that resists dirt and stains, and opt for ones that have few small pieces and moving parts that can fall off and require numerous repairs.
Consider environmentally-friendly furnitureWhile buying used furniture is one environmentally-friendly way to outfit your space with retail shop furniture, new eco-friendly retail store furnishings are available as well. Additionally, making eco-friendly choices can be good for business, since many consumers seek to support retailers who make such efforts.
Expand your options and budget by renting retail store furnitureRenting furniture for retail stores from businesses that specialize in commercial retail furniture is another way to stretch your budget. However, reserve this option for the most expensive retail shop furniture and for pieces you may only need for a special event, as rental fees can end up costing you more than buying the furniture outright.
- Buying a retail furniture grouping or set can be less expensive than buying individual pieces over time. Discounts are often offered when sets are purchased as opposed to individual items.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.