Gas Powered Pressure Washers
Power pressure washers renew the face of your businessA power pressure washer is an easy way to keep homes and buildings looking new, and a great way to keep your truck fleet shining. Choosing the right power pressure washer is the key.
Though the high end is at around 5000 PSI, gas powered pressure washers are generally available at a wide range of powers. For lighter or less frequent applications, consider both electric and gas pressure washers. But for industrial and fast paced environments, go for the gas. You’ll also have to decide between cold and heated water. Heated water means higher cost, but it also means higher performance.
1. Gauge how you expect to use a gas powered pressure washer, and how often.
2. Shop more than one provider of gas power pressure washers.
3. Pay close attention to maintenance directions to get the best long-term use out of your power pressure washer.
Shop multiple retailers for the best prices on gas pressure washers
Consider renting a gas powered pressure washerPower pressure washers are versatile and come in handy even for unexpected uses. Buying one can be very satisfying. Perhaps you are off-location or made a one-time mess. You have a use for a power washer, but cannot imagine using it again. If so, renting is an option.
Include accessories for your gas pressure washer on your shopping listBuying accessories at the same time as your gas powered pressure washer keeps you on budget and ensures that you have the right parts for the job.
Buy appropriate detergents and additives for your gas powered power washersSave time and effort by investing in the right detergents and additives for your gasoline pressure washer. Not every job requires a detergent, but if you are not getting the results you want then turning your gas powered pressure washer in for a bigger model is by no means the next step. Detergents can make a big difference.
- Gas pressure washers under 3000 PSI are good for general use. To strip paint or deal with grease and serious stains, get a machine rated 3000 PSI or greater.
- The higher the GMP (gallons per minute) rating on a power pressure washer the faster it will wash a given surface area.
- When using detergents, keep the environment in mind and watch where you drain.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.