Jewelry Tools and Supplies
Find jewelry supplies for small or large businessesPurchase jewelry making tools from jewelry tool-specific companies or suppliers that sell tools, findings, beads and other jewelry equipment. When you are looking for a certain tool, try searching larger companies first, then spend some time investigating the smaller suppliers' websites for better deals.
1. Buy supplies online through large and small, wholesale and non-wholesale companies.
2. Find dealers with good reputations and customer-oriented service.
3. Look for secure shipping with guaranteed delivery times.
Whether you're a large jewelry making corporation or a start-up home-based jeweler, suppliers want your business. Spend time researching the products you need to find the best deal in this competitive market.
Look for quality jewelry making tools from established dealers
Buy equipment for all your clay jewelry projectsIf you're in the market for equipment to make your own clay jewelry, find kilns, hand tools and other accessories at jewelry tool suppliers online.
Order beads, charms, findings and jewelry equipment from wholesale suppliersBoth small and large jewelry making businesses benefit greatly from the variety of beads found through online suppliers.
Find quality jewelry display and packing productsLook for deals on packing and jewelry displays. Choose displays that will fit well in your business, and packaging that fits in your budget.
Supplies for watch and ring makingWatch supplies and specialty ring tools are also available through several companies that sell jewelry making supplies and tools.
- Check out shipping charges and shipping insurance options when purchasing expensive jewelry making tools and supplies. Find companies that offer insured and secure shipping.
- Many suppliers run clearance sales and closeouts of different products that might have newer versions. These make great alternatives when budget is truly an issue.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.