Online CPA Exam Review Courses
Online CPA exam classes provide a convenient and easy way to prepare for your examThe CPA exam covers a wide range of material and taking CPA exam review courses is a great way to prepare. But if you're struggling to balance study time with the rest of your life, online CPA exam review classes could give you the flexibility you need.
Online CPA review courses can:
- Help you manage your study time.
- Guide your focus to the areas that are most important for you to study.
- Give you information on the testing process.
- Let you practice the exam in the official format through online CPA review exams.
- Provide you with an instructor who will answer your questions and help you through your CPA exam review classes.
Decide on self-directed or guided CPA review courses
Compare the costs of CPA exam review coursesFor many people, balancing the cost of CPA exam classes and the quality of their preparation can be a tightrope. CPA reviews, as well as the exam itself, can add up quickly to hundreds or even thousands of dollars. You'll need to balance how much you can spend with the intensity and quality of the exam class. However, don't forget that many free tutorials and materials exist online as well.
Look for a CPA review that includes sample tests in the CPA testing formatBecoming familiar with the official CPA testing format will allow you to concentrate on the questions during your exam. The functions may work differently than you are used to in the test version so finding a CPA review that includes the official format will enhance your ability to do well on the exam.
Ask other CPAs about the CPA exam review courses that they usedThose who have used CPA exam classes in the past can be a valuable resource in deciding on which course to attend or purchase. Someone with firsthand knowledge of a CPA review course can give you the pros and cons objectively. Sales pitches on review courses can be powerful, but they can't replace good firsthand knowledge.
- Schedule your exam as early as you can once you've received your Notice to Schedule. Knowing when you'll be taking the exam before you begin a CPA review course will help you plan your time more wisely.
- Look for self-guided CPA exam review courses that include access to an instructor. Even if you don't want to do a guided CPA review, you may have questions on exam materials or the exam itself that you'd like answers to. Many companies offer access to an instructor that you can talk to about your questions.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.