Pharmaceutical Packaging Basics
Find out how pharmaceutical packaging can impact your salesPharmaceutical packaging and vitamin packaging comes in many shapes and forms. From ampules to blister packaging to bottles and jars to capsules, tablets and more, your product is identified and often branded by how it appears, is labeled and is packaged.
Pharma packaging starts with how the drug itself is encased. From gel caps to tablets or capsules, whether it is quick dissolve or time released, how you plan to administer your drug to your patient needs to be discussed with your packaging provider. The next step is to put a quantity amount into one place. This can involve blister packs, ampules, bottles or other means of combining pills, tablets or capsules. Finally, many pharmaceutical items are put into pharmaceutical boxes that are decorated with the drug's branding. This can be a strategic marketing tool to help with both over the counter and prescription drug sales.
To find out more about pharmaceutical packaging basics:
1. Learn about how blister packs can be used for your pharmaceutical and packaging.
2. Look at capsule or tablet pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
3. Find out about carton printing and packaging for pharmaceuticals.
Improve your pharmaceutical packaging with blister packs
Try capsule filling for your pharmaceutical packagingTake advantage of capsule filling machinery for your pharmaceutical packaging equipment. Find out their benefits and how using tablets can benefit your pharmaceutical company.
Use cartons for your pharma packagingTaking advantage of carton pharma packaging for a colorful marketing tool for your pharmaceutical business. Your drug packaging is a wonderful opportunity to not only list all of the necessary FDA regulated documentation necessary, but it also allows you to bring your marketing message full circle with your graphics, fonts and message purveyed.
- Other pharmaceutical packaging options include the following: bulk bags, drums, pails, closures, pouches, stoppers, syringes, tubes and vials.
- Pharmaceutical packaging equipment is a large investment, so research your choices heavily before making a purchase. You can also consider leasing equipment or you can consider contract packaging pharmaceutical services and have another company do the packaging for you.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.