Pricing and Costs of Folding Utility Cart
How to price a foldable utility cart for your business useA folding utility cart can be an invaluable tool for heavy lifting and loading, for janitorial use and for aiding individuals with impaired mobility. When determining the pricing and costs of folding utility cart options, from light to heavy load capacity, expect to pay from $30 to $200, and take into account additional costs for maintenance and service.
Keeping your utility cart well maintained will turn the cost of your folding cart into a smart investment. For example, regularly checking tire inflation will ensure that the cart's weight is distributed evenly and will alert you to when tire replacement is necessary. Using a foldable cart can also save on potential injury-related expenses resulting from improperly lifting and carrying loads.
When pricing a folding utility cart, consider the following options:
1. See how prices of folding hand truck models stack up against one another;
2. Consider foldable cart options for increased mobility and transporting light loads;
3. Use folding platform carts for safe and cost effective janitorial work.
Compare prices on brands and models of basic folding utility cart
Get a lightweight, low cost foldable cart for increased mobility optionsMany individuals with impaired mobility use folding carts to help carry basic office supplies and other lightweight loads. Providing a folding grocery cart or other foldable cart with mesh or fabric is useful for and appreciated by individuals who need some assistance carrying a small sized load.
Use a foldable utility cart for cost effective building maintenance and cleaningA folding utility cart is a good investment for building janitorial services. Several folding options are available, including flat bed platform trucks with fold-down handles. Janitorial carts have versatile uses and cost between $30 and $100, depending on the features.
- Buy at least one extra tire when you purchase a foldable utility cart of any kind. Spare tires typically cost between $10 and $20, and are useful to have on hand in case you need to replace a wheel at any time. You can also save on shipping costs by buying replacement tires when you purchase your cart.
- Purchase a tire gauge and tire pump for under $10 each to keep your tires inflated, which will allow you to operate your folding cart safely and efficiently.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.