Working With Pick and Pack Services
Stay informed when working with pick and ship companiesWhether you own an e-commerce company selling products on the Internet or you have a well-established catalog or other sales business, fulfilling orders is always a large part of your business. Working with pick and pack services can make fulfillment a lot less stressful and even less expensive. Companies that outsource their order processing to pick and pack services save on labor costs and logistic costs such as warehouse expenses.
Find pick and pack fulfillment companies that provide detailed information about how quick their turn around times are, what types of delivery services they offer, and whether they offer complete fulfillment or basic pick and pack operations. Remember to:
1. Prioritize your pick and pack needs when finding a service provider.
2. Keep fast turnaround in mind when working with pick and pack services.
3. Open the lines of communication to keep your customers happy.
Choose a company with pick and pack options that fit your needs
Find companies with fast pick and pack shippingCustomers expect their orders to be on their doorsteps within a few days, even if we know that's not always possible. Meet their requests with the help of a pick and pack company that guarantees same day shipping with several shipping options.
Stay informed when dealing with pick and pack companiesIt's easy to forget that you're still ultimately responsible for all order processing, even if it isn't in house. Once you've hired a pick and pack company, don't forget to keep in contact with them and double check that they have delivered your products and customers are satisfied. The easiest way to keep in the loop is to find a fulfillment company with web-based inventory or software to keep you informed.
- Get references from other businesses before choosing pick and pack service providers.
- Make sure the company works with small businesses. Some are not willing to work with a business that doesn't have large pack and ship needs.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.