Air Courier Services
Transport your documents and small packages quickly with an air courier serviceWhen you need to get a package delivered cross-country or overseas today, you need an air courier. Courier services often hand carry time-sensitive packages and documents directly to the recipient. Courier services use commercial flights to transport your package.
Business courier services get packages through customs much quicker than standard shipping methods. Instead of a package spending days or even weeks in customs, the package is cleared as part of the courier's luggage. In addition, the package bypasses the typical sorting and loading processes at a carrier's transportation hub. Some things to keep in mind when choosing an air courier service:
1. For the security of your package, choose a company that uses only screened personnel as couriers.
2. Evaluate your needs carefully since courier service costs significantly more than overnight or second-day delivery.
3. Work closely with the air courier service to make sure all paperwork is complete for international shipments; otherwise you could still end up with the package stuck in customs.
Trust the big guys to get your package there on time
Ship large packages and freight with a dedicated air freight courierIf your package for overseas delivery is too large to transport on a commercial airline with a courier, consider using a company whose sole business is international air freight courier service. These specialized carriers maintain a network of overseas facilities that provide door-to-door service for even the largest shipments.
Turn to domestic air courier services to ship coast-to-coastYou can get personal, hand-carry service for packages delivered to another city. Documents, small packages and even large freight can be delivered to your client that same day.
- Compare companies and find a representative you work well with. Whether you ship via air courier frequently or infrequently, your package should be treated with the same importance.
- Don't let cost be the single determining factor in choosing a courier service. Look at the company's reputation, on-time delivery statistics and testimonials from other customers.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.