Advertising with Banner Stands
Banner stands are an economical way to get your message acrossAdvertising banners have come a long way. Banner stands have taken center stage and brought a whole new professional look to banners. Whether you are using trade show banner stands or outdoor banner stands, this advertising medium can power up your marketing efforts. While there are a variety of different types of banner stands, they all share a few features that make them a popular choice in graphic advertising.
When choosing your advertising banner stands, look for:
1. Lightweight and portable banner stands.
2. Banner stands that are easy to assemble.
3. Trade show banner stands that are durable for repeated use.
4. Inexpensive banner stands that fit your budget.
Retractable banner stands offer quick and easy set up
Countertop banner stands are great for trade show boothsWhen you don't have the space for a freestanding banner on the floor, you don't have to go without a banner. A great option for trade show banner stands are countertop banner stands.
Motorized banner stands work for attentionIf you want to display multiple messages in one place, motorized banner stands will do the trick. Motorized banner stands work by constantly scrolling the banner through the stand from top to bottom.
Outdoor banner stands take your message into the fresh airOutdoor banner stands are made of materials that will stand up to the elements while performing the same functions as indoor banner stands. Most outdoor banner stands have hollow bases that allow you to fill them with sand or water for stability.
Pole banner stands are simple and durableThere are a variety of pole banner stands, but they all work with the same principle: the banner is attached to a pole that runs the length of the banner.
- Retractable banner stands roll up into a cartridge for protection in transit and storage.
- When deciding on banner graphics for your banner stands, make sure to keep your message simple and strong with easy to read fonts, large text and striking photos.
- Make sure your logo, photo or most important graphic element and message are at eye level on your banner stands.
- Your banner stands are useless if they aren't placed in proper lighting. After you've set them up, make sure there is no glare on the banners that will detract from the message.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.