Decipher the insurance riddle with insurance calculators for all your business needsInsurance is a part of every aspect of life. However, how much insurance do you need and how can you determine some of these costs in advance? Figure insurance the way your agent does by using commercial insurance calculators, mortgage insurance calculators, life insurance calculators and auto insurance calculators.
Know in advance what your rate will be and how much insurance you can afford with insurance rate calculators that plot your information. Check out different scenarios and save the information.
1. Choose insurance calculators for your business needs.
2. Know auto insurance rates with car insurance calculators.
3. Decide if term or permanent life insurance is the best choice with term insurance calculators.
4. Choose mortgage insurance calculators to protect your home or business.
Use commercial insurance calculators for adequate insurance coverage
Figure how much auto insurance costs with auto insurance calculatorsAuto insurance estimate calculators let you know in advance about what you should be paying for auto insurance. If your actual premium is much higher than the estimate, sit down with your auto insurance specialist to determine why.
Select life insurance calculators for what if scenariosLife insurance calculators take your current life situation information, process it and tell you how much life insurance you need to sustain your family if you die.
Choose mortgage insurance calculators to protect your home or businessHome insurance calculators estimate rates you pay for some types of insurance including private mortgage insurance (PMI). PMI bridges the gap when you do not put 20% down for your home or business mortgage. It drops off automatically when your mortgage balance reaches a certain level, usually 78%.
- Calculating insurance rates using these insurance calculators is not an exact science. Your actual policy premium may be a bit higher or lower but should be in the general range that your calculation provided.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.