How to work with marketing recruiting firms to find the best candidatesYour office has a need for a marketing or advertising professional but you're too busy to go through the lengthy candidate selection process of filtering through unqualified people to find the right one. You want results without putting your regular business on hold to find the best advertising executive. Recruiting services, hired to find candidates for you, may be the perfect solution.
Contact a marketing recruiting company in the local area or through a nationwide network. You can work directly with a representative to finalize a plan of attack, or allow your human resources department to become point of contact, so you can run your business without distraction.
By deciding to use recruiting services for the marketing industry, you can:
1. Save time by allowing professional marketing recruiters to find candidates.
2. Develop a hiring profile using your business's requirements, guidelines and professional standards.
3. Find other companies to advertise and market your business instead of recruiting for sales and marketing staff.
Choose the right advertising recruiting agency for your needs
Work with marketing recruiting services to find local or national candidatesSearch for a local or national advertising executive. Recruiters can narrow or widen their search if you cannot afford to relocate a candidate or have exhausted local possibilities. Many national resources also have local affiliates.
Let marketing and advertising recruiters know your budget and timelineCombine recruitment services with your own searching for even better results. Many human resources departments find covering all aspects helps find more qualified candidates in a quicker timeframe.
Be as involved as you want to be in the hiring processBe your own recruiter by searching job websites yourself or hire recruiters for marketing and advertising executives and allow them to do the entire process. You can even instruct the company to tell the most qualified candidate to show up to work for you.
- Let the marketing recruiting firm find a service agency for you rather than a single person. If you have a large project that requires a one-time venture, tell the agency to focus on firms instead of individuals.
- Be specific with the marketing and advertising recruiters. Let them know exactly what you're looking for in your top candidates.
- Shop around for the marketing recruiting company that will work with your schedule. Consider local recruiters to save money and boost local economy.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.