How to get custom metal tags and asset labelsMetal tags are durable and attractive, and make excellent options for signage, identification tags and asset labels. When you're shopping for metal ID tags or asset tags, though, quality is key, and you'll want to compare a range of products before you buy.
Metal asset tags are a common type of metal tags on the market, and come in several customizable formats for personalized metal tags. Aside from asset tags, you also can buy metal tags to serve for identification or labeling purposes.
When shopping for metal tags, make sure you do the following:
- Get samples from a number of metal tag manufacturers.
- Get quotes for the type and number of metal tags you need.
- Browse different types of metal asset tags to pick the features you need.
- Shop signage plaques and blank tags for other metal tag needs.
- Learn how to apply and place your metal asset tags.
Get metal tag samples to compare quality closely
Get quotes on the exact number of metal tags you needThe same companies that offer free sample tags for comparison will typically offer easy online quotes for custom metal tags.
Examine the different features on metal asset tagsMetal asset tags features abound. You can typically alter the color scheme, add your logo or choose from barcoded, numbered or non-numbered series.
Shop blank metal tags and engraved metal tags for signage and identificationBuy blank metal tags in bulk and have them engraved later for identification needs, or get engraved metal plaques to use as signs or nameplates.
Apply metal labels correctly for ID that lastsLearn how adhesive works with metal labels, and find out how to apply them to the best spots for lasting identification.
- Almost any company that manufactures metal tags or labels of any kind will be able to add your logo to the basic design, but not all companies offer extensive do-it-yourself customizing online. If you don't see custom logo options online when ordering, either call the company or search for another brand that does add logos--don't settle for a generic tag if you want a more personalized label.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.