Mining Equipment Distributors and Suppliers
Create an efficient mine operation with machinery from mining equipment suppliersMining equipment distributors serve one of the oldest industries in the world. Mining involves extracting or excavating metals and other minerals from the earth. Mining operations today go far beyond the pick axe and shovel of yesteryear; now, a wide array of industrial machinery and automated instruments are available to maximize the efficiency of your operation.
Mining equipment suppliers need to know what type of mining operation you propose in order to provide you with equipment that is strong enough and durable enough for your operation. Regardless of whether you have a surface mining operation or an underground mining operation, mining equipment distributors and suppliers will have just what you need to get up and running. Some of the vendors you will need include:
1. Surface mining equipment suppliers of excavators and draglines for digging
2. Underground mining equipment manufacturers of drills to bore into the earth
3. Mining equipment distributors of crushers to load reduce material to smaller particles and rock dust
4. Mining equipment suppliers of mine hoists to raise and lower equipment and manpower
5. Manufacturers of underground ventilation equipment to provide and maintain a fresh air supply
Unearth your bounty using excavators from a mining equipment supplier
Bore through production with drillers from a mining equipment distributorMining equipment manufacturers develop drilling equipment to bore into the earth and locate mineral deposits. Core drills make it possible to drill into the earth and lift the core sample to the surface to be examined. Other types of drills chip away at the rock formations to recover the mineral deposits.
Crush your competition by working with mining equipment distributors and suppliersMining equipment suppliers developed crushers to reduce material to the desired particle or aggregate size. Jaw crushers crush material between alternating and fixed plates, while roll crushers reduce the material between a roll and a fixed plate. When selecting a crusher you want to evaluate the type of material you are mining and its hardness.
- The Mining Equipment Prospector published a quarterly directory to facilitate the buying and selling of mining equipment worldwide. The directory houses a plethora of mining equipment suppliers across the globe.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.