Mortgage Lead Generation
Fire up your mortgage lending business with new real estate lead generation strategiesMortgage lenders and brokers rely on mortgage leads -- potential customers who have expressed an interest in borrowing, and soon -- to keep their business humming. But demand for good real estate leads far outstrips supply. Internet mortgage lead generation, however, has streamlined the process, as thousands of potential customers click on Web links or fill in contact data in hopes of getting a competitive offer.
Getting the most, and best, mortgage leads for your lending operation is a matter of understanding the Internet mortgage lead business first. In this guide, you'll learn:
1. Best sources for mortgage leads.
2. Getting live real estate leads.
3. Internet mortgage lead generation for refinancing.
4. Going in local in your mortgage lead search.
Take advantage of Internet mortgage lead generation
Speed up business with live Internet real estate leadsYour mortgage lead generation program can really get into high gear if you pay for live leads. Essentially, the mortgage lead provider also calls up the prospect, gets them ready for the conversation on borrowing, then patches the prospect directly to your waiting salesperson.
Harvest the market of refi mortgage leadsSome of the better real estate leads are current homeowners in the market to refinance in order to cash out equity or lower their term, payments or both. They are a better risk (they already own a home, for instance) and are typically ready to move on an offer soon without the encumbrance of finding and negotiating a home purchase.
Go local for mortgage lead generationIf your mortgage lead generation program is giving you lots of mortgage leads in distant zip codes, part of the problem might be brand familiarity. Starting out, it might be better to focus on real estate lead generation in the geographic area of your mortgage lending business.
- Mortgages leads expire almost instantaneously. Be sure to pay only for fresh leads.
- If your first choice for real estate lead generation does not produce serious results, move on until you see success rates climb.
- Be sure your sales team is ready before paying for mortgage leads. Even good real estate leads can be wasted time with beginner sales people.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.