Printing Franchise Opportunities
Discover franchises in printing and/or copying and start your next careerPrinting franchise opportunities can satisfy your desire to own a business and simultaneously offer you built-in assistance, guidance and training to help ensure success. Owning a printing franchise puts you in a market set up for success, because so many businesses outsource printing tasks like hard copies of presentations, invitations, booklets, pamphlets, postcards and lengthy written reports intended for distribution. Besides other businesses, your customers will include volunteer groups, nonprofit organizations, clubs and individuals. You will never lack customers for your copy shop franchise or printing franchise.
Most copy or print shop franchises contain multiple revenue streams like signs or banners, print/copy/fax, document finishing, graphics design and pack/ship. Some franchises only offer 1 or 2 of these services; others offer all of them. As you research starting a printing business, keep the following in mind:
1. You must commit to working harder than you probably did in your last job if you want to be a successful printing franchise owner.
2. Protect yourself by hiring a franchise lawyer to review contracts/agreements for available print or copier franchises.
3. Learn about the costs involved in buying a copy shop franchise before leaping in to the franchise fray.
Exercise due diligence when deciding among printing franchise opportunities
Understand the financial resources required for starting a printing businessBuying a copy shop franchise requires liquid capital, so you need to understand your own current financial situation, all fees and costs associated with buying and owning a franchise and different avenues available for financing your print shop franchise.
SBA's free online courses.
Consider some of the more popular copy and print shop franchisesAs you begin your search for the copy or printing franchise opportunity that best suits your needs, finances and personality, check out some of the more popular ones to start.
- In addition to small business loans available through or guaranteed by the SBA and other sources, some copy shop franchises and printing business opportunities offer financial assistance as well.
- Adequate and appropriate training by the franchisor will greatly contribute to your success as a copier franchise owner. Make sure you review the training provided in each franchise's Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC). Among other things, the UFOC spells out what and how much training and support the franchisor will provide you.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.