Complement branding and marketing strategies with custom pencilsPromotional pencils are a great way to improve name recognition or reward clients and employees. When they’re imprinted with your company name and logo, pencils become mobile advertisements for your company. And because personalized pencils are affordable, small business owners can expect a high return on investment.
Pencil giveaways are a great way to thank loyal customers, to attract attendees at tradeshows or to reward employees.
Basic considerations for promotional pencils include:
- Choosing the right promotional pencils for your business needs.
- Weighing the need for unique custom pencils.
- Finding the best avenues to maximize the impact of pencil giveaways.
- Choosing high-end personalized pencils for gifts.
Choose cheap promotional pencils for bulk use
Choose custom pencils in unique and eye-catching looksPersonalized pencils are a common promotional tool. To make yours stand out from the competition, choose specialized features.
Specialty promotional pencils are a great way to make a statementSome personalized pencils are created for specific uses. For instance, promotional golf pencils and promotional carpenter pencils make great pencil giveaways.
High-end mechanical promo pencils make great giftsTo make a lasting impression on employees, customers or vendors, consider offering high-end mechanical personalized pencils as gifts.
- Promotional pencils can range in price from as low as 10 cents each to more than $10 each depending on quality, design and the number of pencils ordered.
- Some vendors of custom pencils will create a unique look just for you if you don't find what you're looking for in their inventory.
- Keep custom imprints clean and simple on logo pencils. Limit graphics and text to your company logo, name and a phone number.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.