Cut equipment costs with used copy machines and reconditioned copiers
One of the best ways to save money on costly copy machines is to purchase used copiers or refurbished copiers. Not only will you save money by purchasing gently used copy machines, you'll reduce your company's carbon footprint by rescuing used copiers from their demise. Before you run out and save the environment, there are a few things you should consider in order to get a refurbished copier that will work for you.
1. Make sure any refurbished copier has the output capacity, features and digital capabilities you need.
2. Don't settle for used copy machines that don't come with a warranty.
3. You can save even more money with your used copier by purchasing refurbished toner cartridges.
- When buying used copiers, shop around for late model copiers that save energy and are environmentally friendly.
- Much like used cars, used copiers have counters that track total usage. Dealers should be able to tell you the copy count on each machine that you are considering.
- Don't mistake reconditioned copiers for out-of-date machines. If you need color, duplexing, collating or fully digital copiers, you can find late model copiers that have been refurbished.
Copyright © 2014 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.