Supplies for Industrial Cleaning
Stock the right industrial cleaning equipment and supplies to meet the appropriate service needsIndustrial cleaning companies help to maintain cleanliness and order in a business or manufacturing facility. Industrial cleaners use professional equipment and supplies to keep spaces free from dust, debris or any spills that may lead to slip-and-fall injuries. They also make repairs to facility components or equipment. Industrial cleaning companies also specialize in extensive, deep-cleaning services that remove chemicals from facilities, reducing exposure to potential health hazards.
Commercial cleaning usually requires a team of industrial cleaners, since multiple work areas need attention. In addition to cleaning for basic maintenance, industrial cleaner services perform tasks that are specific to the industry, such as removing sludge, cleaning filters and scouring tanks. Supplies for industrial cleaning include buffers and polishers for surface finishing, abrasive blasting power sprays for rust removal, plasma etching to clean excess layers of material from machinery and ultrasonic cleaning tanks for deep cleaning. Oxygen cleaning machinery cleans manufacturing equipment of oils, greases and similar materials to prevent dangerous situations such as fires or explosions.
1. Find all of the necessary cleaning equipment or other hardware for special services.
2. Have safe chemical cleaning equipment for general maintenance.
3. Buy tools or have other services accessible for repairs and emergency cleanup.
Seek the right hardware or other special industrial cleaning equipment
Add chemical cleaning equipment as part of the serviceInclude cleaning sprays, degreasers and solvents as part of the industrial cleaning process. Find supplies for office, laboratory or industrial cleaning.
Have supplies or other services available for repairs or emergency cleanupTools should be available to repair facility components, and industrial cleaning supplies should be accessible in case of emergency spills.
- Supplies for industrial cleaning are used in fields such as aerospace, electronics, pharmaceutical, filtration equipment and chemical and materials manufacturing.
- Industrial cleaning companies must meet OEM, Mil-Spec and RoHS specifications. They must also pass AS 9000, ISO 9001 and TS 16949 standards.
Copyright © 2013 Business.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.