As a sales representative or doctor, knowing pharmaceutical industry books inside and out is key to your career. Start with pharmaceutical chemistry books and move on to pharma industry books to understand the chemical makeup of the drugs to the processes that refine them to an ingestible or injectible form.
Books on pharmaceuticals can come in the form of textbooks, books on CD-ROM, books on DVD or online books. Purchase whatever format is most comfortable to you, and go with a format that is most conducive to your learning style.
To make the most of resources available on pharmaceutical books:
1. Price out and purchase pharmaceutical books online.
2. Look at government resources available.
3. Consider other "book" formats such as CD-ROM, DVD or online books.
Purchase pharmaceutical books and textbooks onlineThere are many resources for books on pharmaceuticals. Purchase hard copies or sign up for online versions.
Use online government pharma booksThe Federal Drug Administration (FDA) puts out two helpful online handbooks in an electronic format that can be useful to you or your business. The first is the CDER Handbook, and the other is the Electronic Orange Book.
CDER Handbook is the FDA online handbook on new drug development and review, the review of generic drugs, over-the-counter drug review as well as post drug approval activities. Use the FDA's Electronic Orange Book to look for drug products that have been approved under section 505 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Find a variety of books on pharmaceuticalsWhatever your goal, find a variety of books on pharmaceuticals to fit your studying or career needs. Whether you are looking to advance your education, starting a new career or just advancing in an old one, having the right pharmaceutical industry books and study guides can either make or break your time invested in your studies.
UCSD Bookstore offers pharmacy textbooks, and OnlineDrugTest.info offers a comprehensive list of pharmaceutical reference books.
- Visit online used college book stores for the best prices on nearly new pharmaceutical books, pharmacy textbooks or if you are looking for a pharmaceutical practice book.
- Online and CD-ROM versions of pharmaceutical books are also helpful because they often have the correct pronunciation of terms that you might not necessarily know or be familiar with.