Customers can use curtains to dress up every room in a house. Kitchen curtains are usually country curtains, valences or swags. Bathrooms need shower curtains and sometimes window curtains. Living areas and bedrooms need decorative curtains or drapes.
Commercial establishments sometimes need curtains. In most cases, the curtains you target toward your business customers should be heavy duty and high quality. Neutral and solid colors usually appeal to business customers. When choosing curtains to stock, consider these options:
1. Keep a wide variety of curtain styles, colors and fabrics in stock to appeal to your customers.
2. Offer heavy-duty curtains, including shower curtains, for your business customers.
3. Stock curtain accessories, such as rods and clips, to help your customers complete their curtain design.
Offer a variety of curtainsDifferent customers will have different needs and style preferences. Making sure that you can meet any customer's taste will help you to gain repeat customers who will advertise your business through word of mouth. Make sure that you have sheer curtains, shower curtains, shags and swags. Offer curtains in different colors and fabrics, such as white or cream lace curtains to give your customers a wide selection of options.
Consider curtains for commercial useCommercial businesses, such as hotels, will need heavy-duty curtains. Stocking some of these will help you appeal to your commercial customers. If your space is limited, consider having a swatch of material and a picture to represent each curtain style so that your customers can visualize the curtain. Keep in mind that hotels or bed and baths will need bedroom curtains and shower curtains.
Stock curtain accessoriesCustomers are more likely to purchase curtains from you if you can help them to complete their curtain design. In order to do this, you should have curtain accessories such as curtain rods, brackets, tie backs, clips and other accents in stock.
- In some areas, curtains used by commercial establishments have to be fire retardant. Keep this in mind when you are ordering your curtains.
- Ask satisfied customers to take pictures of the curtains in their home. This will give your other customers ideas.