After purchasing outdoor furniture for your bed and breakfast or hotel, the next thing to consider is how to protect and maintain your furniture by purchasing outdoor furniture covers. You will need to decide on the covers' material, budget, design and ease of maintenance.
You may need all or some of the following: an outdoor table cover, outdoor patio furniture cover, covered patio furniture cover, patio table cover, patio chair cover or outdoor grill cover. Heavy duty outdoor furniture covers would be best for enclosed decks while all weather furniture covers would be best for open areas.
Consider the following qualities when purchasing outdoor furniture covers:
1. Good quality and durability: you want to make sure that the furniture covers you purchase will last as long as possible to cut costs.
2. Ease of maintaining and cleaning: these should be important aspects to consider when making your purchases. Think about how certain materials fare within your particular climate and whether or not they are machine washable.
3. Best price: consider many different suppliers of outdoor furniture covers and compare prices to get the best value.
Visit stores to find the best outdoor furniture coversYou should look at several different manufacturers before you decide which outdoor furniture covers are best for your needs.
Browse online retailers that offer a variety of different outdoor furniture covers makersVendors will provide a variety of different manufacturers at one location.
Learn how to maintain your outdoor furniture and outdoor furniture coversMaintenance of your outdoor furniture is especially crucial for areas where exposure to harsh environmental elements is a factor. You should consider maintenance for milder climates as well.
- Visit other bed and breakfasts or small hotels and ask what outdoor furniture cover solutions they use.
- Consider the look of the covers; in the off-season, they will be the only things that are visible on your deck or porch.