Outdoor patio furniture can transform your business into a place to be remembered. Melding outdoor and indoor spaces is so simple. Patio furniture gives you the opportunity to expand on limited indoor space, create gathering areas for patrons and make customers feel welcome.
Keep this in mind when selecting patio furniture:
1. Not all patio furniture is created equal. The sky's the limit when it comes to styles and uses.
2. Outdoor furniture can be the first thing customers and potential customers see when approaching your business. Choose eye-catching and welcoming pieces.
3. Go for durable pieces that will last in inclement weather. You don't want to be forced to replace patio furniture every year.
Decide what type of patio furniture your business needsPatio furniture retailers offer table and chair sets, benches and chairs, umbrellas and bar furniture. Are you looking for a rustic-style bench to place outside your restaurant for waiting patrons? Maybe you want to add a touch of cozy with Adirondack wood chairs in front of the hearth. Before you start shopping, make a list of your patio furniture needs.
Choose the finish for your outdoor furnitureOutdoor furniture isn't limited in style or material. Patio furniture manufacturers have responded to the evolving changes in trends and styles. You can choose between aluminum, wrought iron, wicker, mosaic and wood finishes. If you're looking to outfit an elegant English garden, choose lighter elegant pieces made from wrought iron, but if your business is a tavern, consider heavy wood outdoor patio furniture to compliment your bar top.
Look for sales on discount patio furnitureThe outdoor furniture market ebbs and flows, depending on the season. Most patio furniture suppliers offer end-of-the-season sales and you can find real gems at closeout prices.
Look over the shipping policy before placing your patio furniture orderMost patio furniture suppliers use UPS, FedEx Freight, DHL and LTL to ship outdoor patio furniture. If you order larger items, it can take up to four weeks to receive your outdoor furniture because it will be delivered via freight truck.
- Choose patio sets over individual pieces of patio furniture. This will save your company money.
- Order outdoor patio furniture as soon as possible if you're planning a grand opening or launch event of some kind. It can take a while to arrive.
- Examine all pieces of patio furniture as soon as it arrives. Check for marks or damage of any kind.