If you need extended stay lodging in Louisiana, there are a few amenities you should look for, such as:
1. Most extended stay accommodations, in Louisiana and worldwide, should offer kitchen amenities.
2. Extended stay hotels in Louisiana should offer a sitting area.
3. For business travelers, each Louisiana extended stay lodging option must offer high-speed internet service.
4. Some extended stay accommodations in Louisiana include laundry facilities, either in the unit or on the property.
Although these are some of the basic options that come with most extended stay options, some lodgings also offer other amenities. Larger hotel chains are more likely to offer fitness centers, pools and hot tubs. However, smaller, locally owned hotels may make up for the lack of amenities with exceptional service. Corporate housing is more like apartment-style living, so the extra amenities may already be in your room.
Depending on your length of stay, the list of amenities that you require should be reasonable. The goal of extended stay lodging in Louisiana is to make you feel comfortable. They should offer all of the amenities you would find at home.
Check out Louisiana corporate housingCorporate housing in Louisiana offers more space and more amenities than regular hotel rooms. These are wonderful options for stays longer than just a few weeks.
Don't overlook well-known extended stay hotels in LouisianaIf you plan to travel for only a few weeks, or for a few days every month, you obviously do not need corporate housing. Instead, check out the different extended stay suites in Louisiana.
Consider local extended stay accommodations in LouisianaExecutive lodging in Louisiana is not limited to well-known hotel chains. Most locally owned hotels/motels offer extended stay options.
- If you choose a large chain hotel for your extended stay accommodations in Louisiana, sign up for its rewards program.
- Be sure to read the fine print on all accommodations listed. For example, high-speed internet service is not the same as complimentary high-speed internet service. Just because the lodging offers internet service does not mean that this service is free.
- Ask about housekeeping/cleaning services. Some extended stay lodgings include it daily or weekly, but some will charge extra for it.