Whether you need accommodations for a few weeks or a few months, extended stay accommodations in Mississippi should offer the same comforts of home. Some may even offer a little more.
There are different types of Mississippi extended stay lodging, so the type of travel and the length of stay should help you decide what type of lodging you want.
1. For shorter stays, look into extended stay hotels in Mississippi. These hotels usually offer suites and are more spacious than regular hotel rooms.
2. For lengthier stays, check out extended stay executive apartments in Mississippi. These come in the form of corporate housing, apartments and apartment-style hotels.
3. Remember to look at the amenities offered at every lodging location. If you need executive lodging in Mississippi, ensure that the accommodation you choose offers high-speed internet.
4. Pay attention to the "little extras" provided by each extended stay lodging in Mississippi. Fitness centers, pools, washers/dryers and complimentary breakfasts may make your stay more comfortable.
Although amenities should be a factor in your choice of extended stay accommodations in Mississippi, they should not be the only reason for your choice. Keep in mind that the more amenities offered, the higher the cost per night. So, depending on your schedule, only pay attention to the amenities that you will actually get a chance to use, washers and dryer perhaps.
Find extended stay hotels in MississippiFor shorter or sporadic travel, look into hotels that offer extended stay suites in Mississippi.
Consider corporate housing in MississippiFor travels longer than just a few weeks, consider Mississippi corporate housing. These types of accommodations usually offer larger living spaces and more amenities than hotel rooms.
Check out other extended stay accommodations in Mississippi, like apartmentsIf your travel needs require a minimum of 30 days, look into temporary apartments. These fully furnished apartments allow you to stay a minimum of 30 days and provide a large number of amenities.
- If you choose an extended stay hotel in Mississippi, sign up for its rewards program.
- Whether you stay in Mississippi corporate housing or a chain hotel, inquire about high-speed internet service. Some lodgings offer this as a free service, but some charge for it.
- For any Mississippi extended stay accommodations, inquire about housekeeping/cleaning service. This service is usually only offered biweekly and sometimes not at all.