If you frequently travel to Wisconsin, you need to look at all of your options for extended stay lodging in Wisconsin. Although some extended stay options may offer a long list of amenities, all extended stay options should offer the basic amenities.
1. Wisconsin executive lodging should include high-speed Internet access.
2. Most Wisconsin extended stay lodging options should include kitchens and laundry facilities, either in-room or on-site.
3. Wisconsin extended stay accommodations should include all utilities.
The type of executive lodging in Wisconsin you choose depends upon what you want. Some lodgings offer only the basic amenities while others offer health clubs and swimming pools. Look at all of your extended stay options, and the extras that each option offers, and choose an extended stay lodging that makes you feel at home.
Stay at a Wisconsin extended stay suite hotelExtended stay hotels in Wisconsin offer larger rooms and more amenities in these rooms. Made for the business traveler, most rooms offer full kitchens, separate workspaces and high-speed Internet access.
Look at other extended stay accommodations in Wisconsin, like apartmentsIf you want a space larger than a hotel room, look into leasing a short term, furnished apartment. This type of executive lodging in Wisconsin offers furnished apartments for trips longer than just a few days.
Consider Wisconsin corporate housingIf you are interested in apartment-style rentals but do not want a minimum stay, check out corporate housing in Wisconsin.
- If you choose a hotel for your Wisconsin extended stay lodging, sign up for the hotel's rewards program.
- Regardless of the extended stay accommodations in Wisconsin that you choose, make sure you know exactly what is included in the price. A hotel that lists high-speed Internet access as "available" may charge you for this service. You may also want to inquire about housekeeping services, especially if you choose to stay in Wisconsin corporate housing.