The business traveler looking for hotel and motel accommodations in Italy is lucky indeed. In addition to providing comfort in a country of immense natural beauty and storied past, hotels in Italy are equipped with all the amenities you will need during your business travel abroad.
1. Find hotels in Italy that offer Internet, fax, and other amenities and facilities for the business traveler.
2. Determine exactly where your clients and other business contacts are before choosing your Italy hotel. Venice, Italy is a magnificent city, but if your client or meeting is actually in the nearby, more industrial Mestre, you'll save travel time and money by booking there.
3. For the business traveler in Italy, luxury hotels, budget motels, and extended stay accommodations are available options; compare and consider booking different types of accommodations for different parts of your trip.
Find hotel and motel accommodations in Italy that have the right tools and amenitiesNot every hotel in Italy is right for a business traveler. Save time and money later by assuring that you'll have the networking, communication and meeting facilities you need before you book.
Consider chain hotels in Italy when visiting business centersMilan and Rome are full of hotels that might meet your needs. Don't dismiss the possibility of staying at a chain hotel in these cities. Most will offer the services you need as well as corporate rates and other discounts for the business traveler.
For extended trips, book Italy hotels that specialize in long-term staysIf you'll be based in one city for an extended period, or if you just prefer a more homey experience while traveling, investigate long-term stay options when booking your hotel and motel accommodations in Italy.
Look to a religious order or group for Italy hotel dealsIn Italy, hotel deals can be hard to find. Don't be afraid to explore the accommodation options available in hotels run by religious organizations. These Italy hotels are often located in the most desirable sections of the city, offer spacious rooms and competitive prices.
- Most hotels will be happy to develop a relationship with you as a business traveler. Contact Italy hotels directly to determine how you can get a corporate rate for your stay.
- If you do not book your extended stay at a hotel in Italy, determine whether you'll need maid or meal service at your apartment. The rental agency can find people to assist you. They may even have connections with restaurants and bars that will provide you with a place to have meals without breaking your budget.
- Your company's personnel in Italy or your client may be the best source for finding you the right hotel in Italy. Contact them when planning your trip.