Whether you’re conducting your own 360 employee review or are working with a consulting group to collect and decipher the data, it’s important to know industry terminology to ensure you’re on the same page when analyzing and discussing results. Not only will knowing terms like “competencies” and “XX” help you gather the data you need to evaluate an employee, it will also enable you to effectively explain the results and use it to create effective employee training and guidance.
April 18, 2011 — Posted By Denise Ryan
Changes in recruiting and talent analytics are leading to necessary improvements in HR software. Learn about current in-demand features
Here are the various elements of employee administration that you can automate and why doing so could be beneficial for your business's...
When evaluating an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) or auditing your current HRIS, there are 4 things you'll need to keep in...
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Thanks & Congratulations
We've received your request.
Please check your email. And to ensure you receive everything you requested, please add email@example.com to your contact list.