Think of the hundreds of speeches, books and articles in which a famous quotation has been used. Ever wondered how to find just the right quote for just the right purpose? Wonder no more. Here are 3 quick tips to finding great motivational business quotes that you can use to perk up your own speech, presentation, poster or other motivational document:
- Determine the focus of the quote you want.
- Search the Internet until you find the quote you need.
- Sign up to receive daily motivational business quotes via email.
Quotes and posters for one and allHave you ever thought about how far inspirational quotes would go to motivate your employees? If not, you should: studies show that motivational quotes can not only help a person face mistakes, but also put these learning opportunities in a positive light.
Speaking of quotes…What type of quote are you looking for? If you need it for something in particular – say, to use during your small business association luncheon next week – then search online by topic to narrow the field.
Find inspirational quotes onlineQuotes from the most general to the most specific are waiting for you on the Web. What are you waiting for?
Keep 'em comingNo time to search for a new quote every day? No problem!Lucky for you, there sites that will happily send you free quote-of-the-day email, just for signing up on their site.
- Lighten up: As Mel Brooks said, "Humor is a rubber sword – it allows you to make a point without drawing blood."
- Encourage excellence: "Strive for excellence, not perfection," said H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Give insight: "A short saying oft contains much wisdom," said Sophocles.
- Think positive: "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug," said Patricia Neal.
- Motivate at work: "Drive thy business, or it will drive thee," said Benjamin Franklin.