If your employees have ever been asked to provide proof of income but can't find their pay stubs, consider replacement wage slips. Replacement wage slip services are worth investigating. Proof of income is required for many large purchases, including loans, mortgages and rental agreements. When a lost or damaged pay stub just won't do, then consider providing them with a replacement wage slip.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, replacement wage slip companies provide you with a duplicate pay stub. You submit the details online and a replacement will arrive in the mail. Consider the following when searching for a replacement wage slip manufacturer:
1. Make sure the replacement wage slip provider can handle weekly or monthly pay variations.
2. Make sure anything you order will arrive in the mail quickly.
3. Consider electronic pay stubs to eliminate the need for replacement wage slips in the future.
Make sure income variations can be handled by the replacement wage slip providerThose who work for hourly wages, or who work in sales, can attest to the fact that their income varies from pay period to pay period because of commissions, bonuses or overtime. Make sure the replacement wage service provider you select can handle these regular fluctuations.
Verify your replacement wage slip order will be shipped ASAPIf you are searching for a replacement wage slip provider, it's probably because your employees need to provide proof of income NOW! Make sure the replacement wage slip company has rapid shipping options so the pay stub is delivered as quickly as possible.
Eliminate the need for replacement wage slips with electronic pay stub softwareFrom the employer perspective, electronic or paperless pay stub systems bring immediate savings because the cost of printing and delivering paper pay stubs is eliminated. From the employee perspective, the need no longer exists for obtaining a replacement wage slip.
- Make sure the replacement wage slip provider prints on quality paper. Shoddy paper may hurt your chances for the slip to be accepted as proof of income.
- Consider going high tech so you can provide your own proof of income. You can scan original pay stubs, save them to your computer and compress them so they don't take up too much space on your computer.
- Store copies of employees' pay stubs for record keeping purposes.