Aisle marking tape is used to call attention to a variety of circumstances, many of which are potentially hazardous if they are ignored. The tape can be put down on a warehouse floor, carpet or any location that needs an indicator on the ground.
Industrial floor tape may be installed by hand, or with the assistance of an industrial tape dispenser that will allow you to cover a large area quickly and help to keep the tape in a straight line.
Warehouse floor marking tape is available in different designs and colors, all of which indicate a separate warning. A few of the standard tape colors include:
1. Green aisle markings point out that safety equipment is nearby, including fire extinguishers and stations for eye washing.
2. Red safety floor tape warns of dangerous electronic equipment and hazardous situations.
3. Yellow warehouse aisle marking tape notes a particular walk way or area division.
4. White tapes are intended to notify people of large objects, such as machinery and carts, that can be moved at any time.
Purchase industrial floor tapeBasic floor marking tape is available to specify a particular part of the carpeting or floor as either a walking or non-walking zone. The tape is heavy duty and designed to remain in place through several years of being walked on regularly.
Buy removable floor marking tapeSometimes it is necessary to put tape down on a particular section of the floor for a short period. It is best to use removable aisle marking tape when you need to mark a spot temporarily. This tape will stick solidly while it is in use and then peel up easily when it is no longer required.
Order floor marking tape in a variety of colorsFloor safety tape is available in an assortment of colors that are used to specify the circumstances that called for the tape to be set down. You can find the right tape, whether you need a tape that will warn people about dangerous or hazardous situations, clearly define an aisle or give notification that there is safety and first aid equipment nearby.
- Visit wholesale distributors for the best prices when you need a large amount of aisle marking tape.
- Make sure the tape you are purchasing is heavy duty enough to stand up to any environment it will be installed in, such as high traffic areas or outdoor zones that are subject to heavy rains and bright sunlight.