Brass tubing is the one of the most widely used applications of brass in the world. Foundries use brass tubing for faucets and hardware items, plus a variety of marine and industrial equipment. Brass is easy to cut and shape. About a half a million tons of brass tubing is consumed in the U.S. each year.
Brass pipe is moderately resistant to many corrosive solutions. Brass is also antimicrobial, meaning it is an agent that destroys microorganisms that might carry disease.
Brass tubing manufacturers and distributors provide brass tubing to satisfy the needs of many types of businesses:
1. Automotive and trucking companies;
2. Industrial cleaners;
3. Original equipment manufacturers;
4. Electronics manufacturers; and,
5. Refrigeration manufacturers and repair shops.
Buy industrial brass tubing from manufacturersBrass tubing manufacturers develop products that can be used to fill the needs of businesses for use in items such as refrigeration products, radiator cores, clocks, watches, fire extinguishers and water pipes. Some brass tubing manufacturers offer to custom design brass tubes to meet the needs of your business.
Brass tubing distributors offer many sizes and shapes of ready-made tubingBrass tubing supply companies simplify shopping by offering online catalogs that allow you to compare products and find the best quality for the lowest price. Look out for the bottom line while protecting your clients and reputation.
Buy ready-made or work with a manufacturer to create customized brass tube fittingsBrass tube fittings may be purchased from stock supplies or can be specially designed. Sometimes all you need to do is sit down with the manufacturer, draw a diagram and explain your needs.
- When researching a brass tubing manufacturer or supplier, check to see if the company belongs to any professional organizations. These organizations focus on building skills and providing services that help companies stay abreast of changing technology and maintain a high level of skill.