A brazing furnace is a special type of furnace suitable for brazing operations. The typical application of a brazing furnace is joining metallic or ceramic materials using a molten filler metal. Brazing furnaces are useful in various industries such as electrical, electronic, glassware, ceramics and medical.
You can use brazing furnaces for heat-treating aero-engine components, power generation components (nuclear and gas turbine), marine components and other components used in various engineering applications. The overall furnace construction depends on the type of operation: batch type or continuous operation. Batch operation includes retort type furnaces used for hydrogen brazing and vacuum chambers for vacuum brazing. Vacuum brazing furnaces involves high capital investments, but they are versatile, safe and produce a high quality product.
Some important parameters you must consider before purchasing a brazing furnace are:
- Details of required heat treatment operation: temperature ranges, holding time and other
- Volume of production
- Space capacity of the brazing furnace
- Requirement of specific furnace atmosphere
- Power consumption of the brazing furnace
Find a brazing furnace suitable for your needs from a reputable brazing furnace manufacturerOnce you identify your requirements, check out industrial brazing furnaces available from reputable furnace manufacturers.
Buy a pre-owned brazing furnaceFor cost effective solutions, try buying a pre-owned brazing furnace that suits your application needs.
Search online for a brazing furnace from reputable furnace distributorsYou can compare products based on their features and prices at distributors' websites.
- Ensure the cleanliness of product before placing the product in the furnace.
- Make sure your furnace operations comply with state environmental and safety regulations.
- For high-volume production, try using a continuous-type of brazing furnace that employs a continuous mesh-belt conveyor to move the parts through the brazing cycle.
- Before purchasing a brazing furnace online, check out the testimonials of previous customers.