There is various drum handling equipment available that can solve all of your drum handling problems while providing an easy, safe and fast method of handling your drums.
You will find different kinds of drum handling equipment, such as lifters, carriers, cradles, dollies, tumblers and dumpers, that perform various drum handling operations. For example, drum lifters and drum carriers move drums throughout the storage, dispensing and process areas. Drum cradles assist operators in transferring and pouring the fluid by tilting the drum from a vertical to a horizontal position. Drum dollies help easy movement of drums from one location to another without using heavy equipment. Drum tumblers rotate the drum and mix the materials inside the drum. Drum dumpers discharge the contents of a drum into another container or a chute.
Some important parameters you must consider before buying drum handling equipment are:
- Type of the operation for which you will use the drum handling equipment
- Required load carrying capacity of the drum handling equipment
- Material, size and weight of the drum
- Properties of the fluid you will carry in the drum
- Frequency of use of the drum handling equipment
Buy drum handling equipment from a reputable manufacturerYou can buy equipment from reputable drum handling equipment suppliers once you understand your material handling requirements.
Buy drum handlers from drum handling equipment distributorsYou can evaluate products from reputable drum handling equipment providers and compare their prices to get a cost effective solution for your drum handling requirements.
Buy specialized or customized drum-handling equipmentIf standard drum handling devices do not meet your requirements, then opt for specialty or customized products.
- Keep inventories of drum handling equipment parts such as casters, hoses and bearings.
- Perform a proper cost-value analysis of the industrial drum handling device to get an optimum value from your purchase.