Environmental testing laboratories provide environmental testing for manufactured products. Environmental labs give manufacturers vital information regarding their products and how they perform in certain conditions. Environmental testing is a critical step in determining a product’s expected lifespan and subsequent warranty information.
Environmental laboratories offer a full range of environmental testing services. Your product's expected use and location determine what kind of testing you need.
Environmental testing laboratories can even make time go by faster in relation to your product. Special tests determine how products perform at various stages of their lifespan.
Product engineers use environmental testing labs to improve product manufacturing. Hazardous material testing ensures your products meet or exceed government safety standards. Environmental test laboratories will:
1. Provide your company with vital data concerning the durability of your product.
2. Give detailed information for use in warranty wording.
3. Ensure the safety of your products for use by consumers.
4. Improve product quality, longevity and overall consumer satisfaction.
Choose environmental testing companies that specialize in product durability testingProducts like washers and other household appliances need thorough wear testing before hitting the stores. Environmental testing labs test everything from how towels wash to how many years a product will stand up with everyday use.
Pick environmental testing services that provide detailed reports for warranty wordingThe warranty you offer your customers depends largely on how the product tested in the lab. Warranty wording must reflect reasonable replacement terms, repairs and guaranteed based data collected from environmental laboratories.
Work with environmental testing companies that provide government required safety testsFull service environmental labs combine product durability and longevity testing with required government safety testing. This ensures you're getting the most comprehensive testing to meet your company needs.
Use environmental testing results to improve product quality and performanceThe best result from an environmental test lab is a better product. The higher the product quality the more consumers will know your brands are trustworthy and a good value for the price.
- Find environmental testing services that offer HALT/HASS testing. Highly Accelerated Stress Screening uses both vibration and extreme environmental conditions to locate product weaknesses quickly and efficiently.
- Look for companies that offer specific testing during the manufacturing process. This will get some of your questions answered along the way and help determine changes you need to your final design.