Fire hose manufacturers are easy to find online. Whether you are a government entity replacing parts or you are a commercial property investor/owner or property manager, you can find a wide variety of suppliers of fire hoses to fit your need or your building's need.
Fire extinguishers and hoses are a great addition to any business. They offer you a sense of security if an emergency were to ever befall you, they can help you lower your insurance payments, and they can help keep you compliant with local, state and federal authorities.
To find quality fire hose manufacturers to suit your needs:
1. Determine the need of your business or fire department. Figure out if a standard length will do or if you will need to order something custom.
2. Discuss with your retailer what additional equipment you will need. Determine if you need fire hose couplings, nozzles, adapters, etc.
3. Discuss with your local building inspector what permits are necessary to make the necessary changes to your building to install a fire hose.
4. Work with your area plumber to properly help you install and connect your new fire hose system.
Find suppliers of fire hoses who carry large varietiesMany online retailers carry a wide variety of hoses. You can find single jacket, double jacket, mill, forestry, red urethane covered, nitrile covered and portable fire hoses. Whatever the need, the web is the first place to start your search. Discuss with your potential vendor your type of business and figure out with that person's help the right hose type for you.
Choose fire hose manufacturers who can customizeWhen a standard length fire hose may not do the trick, choose a fire hose manufacturer or supplier who can give you a custom hose set-up or equipment.
Choose suppliers of fire hoses who have decades of experienceExperience speaks for itself. So look for fire hose suppliers that have a proven track record.
- Pair your fire extinguishers and hoses with other safety items such as better lighted hallways and employee training.