Heat treatment furnaces enhance mechanical and physical properties of products by subjecting them to specific temperature ranges for defined time spans. Heat treatment furnaces play an important role in industries such as automotive, furniture, foundries and ceramics for various heat-treating processes such as aging, annealing, baking, brazing, curing, drying, sintering and melting.
Heat-treating furnaces or heat treat furnaces are available in different types such as box furnaces, tube furnaces, pit furnaces and belt furnaces. Heat treatment furnaces come in different configurations such as bench-top, cabinet, walk-in and truck-in. A heat treat furnace can be a gas heat treat furnace or an electric heat treat furnace.
Some of the important parameters you must consider before purchasing a heat treatment furnace are:
- Type of heat treatment process such as annealing, tempering or brazing
- Temperature rating for the heat treatment furnace
- Required capacity of the heat treatment furnace
- Requirement of the specific gas environment
Buy a heat-treating furnace from reliable furnace manufacturersOnce you know your requirements and have enough information about heat-treating furnaces, select a heat treat furnace that suits your requirements.
Corbett Industries provides an option to select a gas or an electric heat treat furnace for your application.
Buy a customized heat-treating furnaceIf the standard heat treating furnaces are not matching your requirements, then opt for customized furnaces.
Buy a used heat-treating furnace from a manufacturerBuy a used furnace that satisfies your needs and is cost efficient.
Buy heat-treating furnace products from retailersYou can buy new or used heat-treating furnaces from retailers at attractive prices. You can compare different furnaces, specifications and their prices at retailers' websites.
- Get acquainted with the environmental regulations in your state before buying a heat-treating furnace.
- Install proper controls and safety features to your heat-treating furnace to avoid accidents.