Industrial stainless steel nozzles control the water flow from a hose. Manufactures of stainless steel nozzles make the parts to withstand the rigors of industrial use. The type of nozzle determines the spray that the hose produces, including mist, fog or steady spray. You can also find stainless steel nozzles for use with pneumatic air tools, which you use to fill tires or other heavy-duty items with air.
Vendors for nozzles are widely available on the Internet. Industrial stainless steel nozzles require a bit more searching when you need specialty nozzles. When you're in the market for stainless steel nozzles, consider the following options:
1. Find distributors of stainless steel nozzles that specialize in misting nozzles.
2. Locate vendors of stainless steel fog nozzles.
3. Use stainless steel air nozzles for pneumatic air tools.
Locate stainless steel nozzle distributors that sell misting nozzlesMisting nozzles produce a continuous mist or spray. Manufacturers of misting nozzles create the nozzles in varying sizes to control the amount of water flow. With a larger size nozzle, you can expand the size of the mist without losing the misting feature.
Work with stainless steel nozzle suppliers that sell fog nozzlesStainless steel fog nozzles create light clouds of water for designated areas. Fog nozzles have O rings to create tight seals and eliminate dripping. You can use fog nozzles to evaporate water even in climates that have high humidity.
Find stainless steel nozzle manufacturers and distributors that sell air nozzlesStainless steel air nozzles shoot out streams of high-pressured air. These air nozzles connect to hoses on pneumatic air tools. Both the nozzle and the type of equipment you use regulate the amount of air allowed to pass through the nozzle.
- Figure the cost of hoses and other equipment needed when planning a budget for stainless steel nozzles.
- Work with providers that offer bulk discounts for items purchased in multiple quantities to get the best deal on nozzles.